RELAXING!! This past Saturday, we went and saw "I Am Legend" with Will Smith. We liked it. Then we set out to finish our Christmas shopping. I need to get 2 more presents and I am done.
Going out shopping this weekend was crazy. I swear I think people have gotten more impatient over the years especially while driving. We saw so many accidents and near accidents. I can't believe people have gotten this way and it is not just the holidays. We noticed this when we moved back to Texas.
A is going on a field trip with his class this week. It is going to be a busy week for school since this is the last week before Winter break. Friday is their day for Winter parties and the Winter Holiday Sing A Long. A is in the choir so I will be there for that also. The choir is also going Christmas caroling this week.
I LOVE this time of year. I just wish people would forget the commercialization and actually think of the meaning of this holiday season.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
What is one thing you look forward to during these last few days before Christmas?
at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Ditto-ing your last sentence. When did it become all about the best, biggest, most expensive gift? So many seem to have forgotten the reason for the season.
ahhhh relaxing... doesn't that sound nice? I can't wait to relax myself. Enjoy the sing-a-long. Sounds like fun.
mmmmm Will Smith is yummy. We saw I am Legend too. We really liked it!
I can't wait to be able to relax too. I still have a long way to go before I can do that though.
I'm SO with you on the relaxing plans.
When I finish with my cleaning for the day, I'm going to relax myself.
I should finish soon, too!
I am ready to relax!! Just one more shopping trip out with DS this afternoon, and I am DONE! No more fighting the crowds or the traffic.
Relaxing is the best, I totally agree!
I am so with you on people needing to take a step back and remember what the holiday is really about and not worry about the price of gifts.
Post a Comment