Monday, December 17, 2007

Write about one of the five senses (related to your winter experience)

I couldn't decide so I did a quick answer for some instead of one....
*The smells of winter *
I love the smell of cinnamon during the Winter.

The sights of winter *
I love snow. BUT now that we live in South Texas there isn't much chance of getting any of the white fluffy stuff here.

The sounds of winter *
I love hearing Christmas songs and going caroling. The radio in my car is set to a station that is playing nothing but Christmas music.

The tastes of winter*
I love baking during the Winter. We usually make several different kinds of cookies and candies for the holidays to eat and share with family and friends.

I think you can safely assume that I LOVE Winter and the Holidays!!

3 comments:

jillconyers said...

cinnamon, snow and christmas songs...3 of my all time hoiday favorites :)

mborrero said...

I like the way you wrote the journaling in different sections.

Sherry said...

Great blog entry. How is the weather where you are now? It's freezing cold here. Tons of snow... check my blog tomorrow, I'll post some pics of that white stuff that we got over the weekend. We got 6-10 inches (hard to tell because of the high winds and drifting)