Challenge for today is: Are there any family heirlooms in your possession? Tell about them and how you came to acquire them. Have you done a layout about it?
------------------------
I have a crystal water pitcher that belonged to my Grandmother on my father's side of the family. My Grandmother used it everyday to serve water during dinner. I have had it for several years now and amazingly (Thank goodness), it does not have any chips. It has been through several moves with us. I have used it once.
My father gave it to me. Grandma actually had 2 of the pitchers. My Dad had one and my uncle had the other. My uncle passed away a couple of years ago so the pitcher is now in the possession of my aunt.
I have not done a layout about the pitcher.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Are there any family heirlooms in your possession?
at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment