Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas my way

Here's some info on my Christmas style!!!

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags?

I like both. I use gift bags for quick presents but I love wrapping paper and the bows.

2. Real Tree or Artificial?

We have an artificial tree, actually we have 2. One is the big family tree with all the ornaments from everywhere we have been. The 2nd tree is a small fiber optic tree in the family room. A and I are allergic to real Christmas trees.

3. When do you put up your tree?

We usually put the tree up Thanksgiving weekend. We take time to unwrap all the ornaments and then hang them on the tree.

4. When do you take your tree down?
Our tree stays up usually through the 12 days of Christmas and comes down after 3 Kings day.

5. Do you like Eggnog?
Not really, but I did taste some last year that had a vanilla, cinnamon flavor to it. It was okay but not something I would drink a whole lot of.

6. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, we have several throughout the house.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My Mother in Law, she doesn't really need anyting and doesn't have space for much.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
A, he is so easy to shop for presents.


9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I usually do both. I send a short newsletter by email and cards in the mail.


10. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love the Santa Clause movies but I love the old movies about Christmas.

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to do some shopping throughout the year so when Novvember comes I am usually done. But with the move this year, I am a little behind.

12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I sure have!

13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I have to admit I don't really like turkey. I really don't have a favorite but I do like a good homemade tamale or bunuelos.

14. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I love white twinkling lights.

15. Favorite Christmas song?
I love all the old Christmas songs.

16. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We usually don't travel very far. Everyone now lives in the same city.

17.Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Well there is...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all....Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!!

18. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We have and angel on one tree and a santa on the other.

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
We usually open on Christmas eve and on Christmas day.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The crazy shoppers and drivers.

21. Mall shopper or online shopper?
I don't like the mall.

22. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Too many to really single one out!!

23. What I love most about Christmas?
Being with family and friends and celebrating the birth of Christ.

0 comments: