Sunday, November 2, 2008

November???

I can't believe it is already November.
Here is a pic of A with our Jack O'Lantern. I got the stand at Michael's last week on clearance. I couldn't pass it up.


A had a great time going Trick or Treating with his cousins. We had pizza and wings for dinner before going out. We didn't get many kids at my Mom's house. So, the kids were getting handfuls of candy from us.

I am finally getting over being sick after an antiobiotic shot, antibiotics and a 3 in 1 decongestant. All I can say is YUCK!!! I hate being sick.

I need to start planning for Thanksgiving. J already took down all the Halloween decorations but left my Fall pumpkins and decorations.

I have been keeping busy, craft-wise. These are some altered tins I made for a swap recently....


I think they turned out okay for my first time doing an altered altoid tin.

3 comments:

emily said...

That pumpkin stand is so cute! I didn't see one at my Michael's :(
The tins are a cute idea...what are your plans for them? They would make great gifts...

Ann said...

I love that pumpkin stand. I haven't seen one like it before... have to keep my eyes on seasonal clearance, I guess! Cute tins, too!

Colleen said...

I hear ya on the being sick! I had it for almost 3 weeks - not fun! Great little tins!