Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Time

We went to the movies yesterday. What did we see?????


It was great and just as good as the first one!!
Afterwards, we went to Home Depot since they had a discount for Veteran's Day. We bought some tile to redo the front entry. It currently has linoleum. YUCK!!!
We did find some we liked. I will post some pictures after it is finished.

We then had lunch at PF Changs. YUM!!! A and I had some white tangerine hot tea. J had some pomegranate iced tea. He loved it.

As for Christmas cards....I am thinking if I want to make some this year. Usually I will make some for close friends and family.

3 comments:

Jen Mc said...

I can't wait to see your new entryway. Those are great projects!
I loved the movie too.

muirwoodsue said...

I gotta see that movie - it looks so much fun! Good luck with your home project. there is always something to do at home!

Cassandra said...

My kids want to see that movie. I was thinking about taking them this week since they are out of school early the whole week.

Good luck with the tiling. Tile is so awesome compared to lino.