Sunday, July 13, 2008

Playing around with Jessica Sprague Photoshop Friday

Okay. I tried this past weeks Photoshop Friday lesson from Jessica Sprague. This is my first attempt at it. I will have to keep using this to get better but I think it came out okay. The picture on the bottom is the original and (of course) the top is the end result of her Shazam lesson.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I am going to have to try this one. I love Jessica's photoshop fridays

Anonymous said...

Great job. I read this one, but have not done my try yet.

Sarah Coggins said...

You did great! While the photo was good - you really brought out the vivid colors in it. Awesome job. I need to check out her stuff. My only PS skills are those learned through playing with the program. tfs!

Carmen said...

I can tell there is a differnce. I need PS and a new camera too. haha
I love the pic of your cutie. It is a good one.