Saturday, July 12, 2008

A's Birthday

Wow!! I can't believe my baby is 11 already.
Well, his birtday was last weekend. A great time was had by all, if I do say so myself. We had about 17 kids ranging from 3 to 16 years old plus adults. Most of the group was family but mixed in were good friends.
J made hamburgers, hot dogs and cheddar wursts. Since we had so many kids, we had mac and cheese and chips and lots of juice boxes and water.
We were a bit worried since it had been raining the few days before. Luckily the rain held off until the party was over.
The kids were having so much fun between the pool, water balloons and the trampoline.
A helped plan his party so we didn't have a cake.....but a whole bunch of cupcakes. I do know by the end of the evening there were only 2 cupcakes left. We did make a big cupcake for A.

0 comments: