Friday, May 18, 2007

20th Anniversary - WOW!

Hubby and I celebrated our 20th anniversary this week. One of my friends watched A. for us. Hubby made reservations at one of the best hotels in downtown. It was fabulous.
He was a bit upset at the start of the day though. Apparently, he called to confirm some reservations at the hotel's spa and found out that their computer had crashed and lost all of the info. He had arranged for me to have a manicure, facial and massage. He was so upset.
The spa did arrange to to do my massage on the following day. I ended up having a hot stone/swedish massage and a facial. Hubby even got a swedish massage. It was WONDERFUL!!! What was even better was that due to the mistake...and Hubby getting upset since it was his anniversary present to me....they did my stuff complimentary! YAY!!!
We had a great dinner in the hotel also.
My Hubby did a GREAT job on surprising me. He kept it all hush hush until that day.
I have a wonderful hubby!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

what a great present & how neat on it being a surprise!

toners said...

Happy Anniversary!! There aren't many couples that make it to 20 years - congrats!!

just jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! I am about to hit my first anniversary in the coming weeks.