I have seriously been contemplating deleting but have decided not.
It is Summer so I should have more time to dedicate to keeping up my blog.
A is out of school now. It actually was over on the 4th of June. But...
he had Orchestra camp this week at his middle school. He had a lot of fun.
I was there Tuesday - Friday. Mrs. J (Orchestra teacher) had lunch all scheduled and just needed
me to help set it up and put food in the oven. Feeding 40 kids is not easy
especially when you only have 1.
Thursday was FUN!!! We had a water fight after lunch of lasagna, salad and grapes.
We had tons of water balloons. Mrs. J and A had their water guns. I did get hit with a couple of balloons and the water guns.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Deleting Blog??? Beginning of Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment