Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1 and CHRISTmas decorations

I can't believe that CHRISTmas is a little over 3 weeks away!! I went out Saturday to run errands and when I came back....J and A had the tree up and decorated. I couldn't believe it.
Okay, I took some quick pictures...




----
I will add our funny Thanksgiving picture also. We had 21 people for dinner. There was a lot of food, talking and fun.


---
I only went to WalMart for the Black Friday sales. What did I get???
Of course, a Cricut and some Wii games for A's stocking.
That was it. Nothing else.
But I am almost finished with my CHRISTmas shopping.
Now to focus on the more important....ADVENT.

4 comments:

Benita said...

Your home & decorations are beautiful! Mind if I ask what color gold paint that is on your walls? I love the last picture, too.....looks like our dogs when my dh was doing the same thing :)

Noelia said...

That's great that your tree and your decorations were up when you came back home! I'm thinking of putting up my tree later this week. I'm also doing my Christmas album so I'm excited it's finally December! Thanks for visiting my blog, you're welcome anytime :)

Colleen said...

Wow! Sounds like you've been busy and the house looks festive already!

Sandra Collins said...

the tree looks beautiful