Friday, July 25, 2008

Where've I been? Where am I now? Where would I like to be?

From a friend's blog. Think I'll do the same.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, I was a working mom in San Antonio. DH was in the military still. A had recently turned 1.

2. What are you doing now?

Now, I am a stay at home mom. A is on summer vacation. During the school year, I volunteer at the school helping in the teacher workroom.

3. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

Take A to his swimming lesson.
Do a couple loads of laundry.
Dust and wet mop the floors.
School supply shopping.
Return some uniform shorts.

4. Snacks I enjoy:

Popcorn
Biscotti with a hot cup of PG tips tea
Watermelon
Peanut butter sandwich
Cookies (warm out of the oven)

5. Things I would do if I were a billionare:

Renovate my house.
Travel with my family
Set up charity thrift shops to support women's cancer research/heart disease


6. Places I have lived:

Texas
Germany
back to Texas
Maryland
England
Washington
back to Texas

0 comments: