Blog about the things you're scared of.. no matter how trivial.. no matter how big.. what kinds of things are you scared of?? Blog about it.
----
That is a great question. I am scared of...
1. death
2. big ugly spiders (little ones don't bother me)
3. snakes
4. not being the mom I can be or ought to be
5. disappointing people that mean something to me
6. not living up to the expectations of family and friends
7. faltering in my faith
---
Wow, actually saying or writing them out does relieve some of the stress of these.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Saturday Challenge
at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
well if you don't falter in your faith you won't have to worry about death so that will take care of two of those fears; my DH is scared of spiders and snakes too, can't help you anymore than I can him, LOL and I'm sure you're a great Mom!
Post a Comment