Sunday, October 21, 2007

Monday Challenge

What is your biggest achievement so far this year?
-----
At this point, the biggest achievement is moving from WA to TX and buying a house. We are almost finished painting and remodeling to what we want. I never realized the amount of work it took to replace carpet and do new paint in a house.
I was so used to the Eggshell White in military housing that I didn't want hardly any white walls in our home.
I know....It sounds like I live a mediocre life, but I am very happy. Nothing exciting here, so far.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know aht you mean white walls oh no.. i'll be paimting some room to.. My brother is a contractor here in NYC, but i'm not sure if he will come to raight for a bite to paint for me, Thanks for posting .. everyone has said it a BIG job... But i'm really looking forward to the laid back life...

toners said...

That is a huge accomplishment! Moving is sooo stressful.

Heather said...

That is not mediocre! First you moved a long way. And second it is a ton of work to recarpet and repaint! I felt the same way about white in our house when we moved in. No white walls for me!

EquineSpirit said...

That's a wonderful achievement! Congratulations!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi, Raquel. Oops, I just saw the photo you posted for Sunday. I used it today! Ack! LOL We must have gotten the same email, several other people I know did too. It went around.

I'm down by Houston. Round Rock is a neat place. Hope you enjoy your new home. Thanks again for hosting the blogger challenge.

Aimeslee xoxo

Pearl Maple said...

Congratulations on your achievements.

You post beautiful photos to your blog.