Today's Challenge~How did you come up with the title of your blog? Were does it come from?
-----
My title came about when I was trying to get the house organized for scrapping and for the move. DH kept telling me to "take one thing at a time" because I would start one room and head to another. Most often it was because I needed something from the other room or to take something that I knew belonged in the other room. From there, I would start a list of things to do in that room.
So, when it came time for me to go to a crop...I was trying to decide which pictures to take. DH again told me...."take one set at a time."
SO....One Memory at a time came about.
I know...nothing spectacular.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Wednesday Blog Challenge
at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sounds like he's a good guy to have around when things get overwhelming! :-)
That is great! I love your title. Very original.
That's great. I always have to remind myself of this when I am at work.
Great title! And wonderful description of how it came about! Way cool!!
Post a Comment