Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday Blogger Challenge

Challenge: What scrapbooking technique out there, that you haven't tried yet, but u can't wait to try it?
---
I guess it would have to be digital layouts. I have downloaded some free kits but haven't had the nerve to try it. Maybe, I will try it sometime later this week.

3 comments:

toners said...

I've only dabbled in digital a few times, but I have to say that a big part of the fun for me is the feel of all the goodies on the page; digi didn't do that for me. Good luck with your experimenting!

Lynn said...

That is a real challenge for me. Let me know how you do. I can't wait to see what you create.

Melissa said...

I use photoshop to make banners and edit my photos..but I haven't tried out digital scrapbooking yet either. I just dont think I would enjoy it as much since I love the whole experience of actually making the page by cuting ext. KWIM?