Challenge~ TWO Things About Me: I love the color red. I usually start my day with a cup of hot tea.
Two Names I Go by: Raquel and Kel
Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: Capris and Tshirt
Two Things I have in a Relationship: a loving/wonderful husband and commitment (our 20th anniversary is coming up
Two of My Favorite Things to do: Read and do crafts
Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: nothing really
Two pets I have: We have 1 dog, a Jack Russell Terrier named Daisy
Two things I did last night: Watched "Catch and Release" on DVD and went for a walk
Two things I ate today: Toast and a scrambled egg
Two people I just talked to last: Melanie and my hubby
Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: Going to yard sales and an antique/craft show
Two longest car rides: Driving from San Antonio to Maryland when we moved in 2001 and when we were in England, driving from Lakenheath to Scotland.
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Independence Day
Two favorite beverages: Sweet Iced Tea and Big Red Soda
Two favorite scrapbooking tools: Crop A Dile and my tape runner
Two favorite scrappin companys: Scenic Route and K & Company
Friday, May 11, 2007
Friday Challenge
at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Awwww...Daisy is soooo cute!! Beautiful doggie!
Post a Comment