Today's Challenge...What are your plans for the weekend?
---
Our plans for the weekend.....We are volunteering at the Bloomsday race on Sunday. The race attracts approximately 50,000 entries to include runners, joggers, walkers, wheelchairs and people with strollers.
Along the 7.46 miles, there is all sorts of entertainment like different bands playing.
Hubby will be up on a scaffold with a camera filming the start of the race.
The "Curious one", our son, and I will be done in the trenches directing people who are doing the corporate cup (companies that are doing the run together).
--
The 2nd question was..Are you looking forward to anything?
--
Tonight we are going out to dinner with friends. My best friend's hubby is deploying next week for about 4 months. I am looking forward to the dinner and spending time together. I am not looking forward to him leaving though. I know that it will be tough on her. I have been there and through that. So, I know how it feels. I know that the only thing I can do for her is to be there for her.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Blog Challenge
at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sounds like a busy, but fun weekend ahead! Cool that you're all volunteering for the race. Enjoy!
Have fun at the race. It looks like a nice adventure!
Shannon
true friends are there for one another.. amen to that.
Post a Comment